Talent Attraction & Growth
Through its various partners including Arizona State University, the Maricopa Community Colleges District, Maricopa Corporate College and Scottsdale Community College the Scottsdale team can assist with ensuring your new and potential employees are up to the task. This assistance includes helping companies access tailored training programs, in some cases in obtaining funding to defer the costs.
Talent Accelerator Initiative
The Scottsdale economic development team has developed a robust talent attraction strategy which includes:
- Relocation materials to assist companies in talent recruitment, through our Scottsdale Relocation Guide publication available in print and online.
- A presence at job expos at national events such as South by Southwest Trade Show where Scottsdale companies may join us in person or participate virtually through joint messaging and social media promotions.
- An online information portal at ChooseScottsdale.com/work that includes a Cost of Living Index Comparison Tool.
- Seminars and programs designed to connect hiring managers and human resources professionals.
- The City also hosts regional events for talent attraction professionals to foster a spirit of collaboration amongst our recruitment partners and provide an environment to discuss best practices.
Scottsdale Job Board Powered by TrueJob
Scottsdale businesses are invited to participate in our job board designed to help them recruit talent. This robust, well-promoted job board is intended to add to the robust size and quality of the talent pool in our region. It displays job opportunities alongside custom data related to the advantages of living and working in Scottsdale such as cost of living, quality of life, housing, and local amenities and resources. This service is:
- Free to companies with a presence in Scottsdale
- Easy; minimal required fields
- Includes job analytics and metrics
- Includes an applicant tracking system